Excluded IP address for Email Protection

NobelDwarf

Hi All,

I am trying to add a group of IPs to the Excluded IP Address in "Web & Email" Protocol Filtering but when a email is received from that ip range it still gets auto moved to spam with tag [SPAM] added is there a way to whitelist the ip range so any emails sent from that ip is whitelisted.  

image.png.dbbe6cfe7896aba86a95db67d0cc8f24.png

image.png.06c85944bd580dac8566dea66ad376b0.png

• Administrators

Protocol filtering does not perform antispam checking, it's the email clients plug-in that does it. You can use the Spam/Not spam options in the right-click menu to reclassify a message.

image.png

If more messages sent out from your organization are incorrectly classified as spam, please send a test email as per the instructions at https://www.mail-tester.com/and drop me a message with a link to the score.

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Protocol filtering does not perform antispam checking, it's the email clients plug-in that does it. You can use the Spam/Not spam options in the right-click menu to reclassify a message.

image.png

If more messages sent out from your organization are incorrectly classified as spam, please send a test email as per the instructions at https://www.mail-tester.com/    and drop me a message with a link to the score.

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for getting back to me so the only way is to white list the domains/emails in the global address list if need it not be marked as spam for everyone?

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, NobelDwarf said:

Thanks for getting back to me so the only way is to white list the domains/emails in the global address list if need it not be marked as spam for everyone?

Correct. Besides that you can reclassify a message manually as advised above. With the LiveGrid Feedback system enabled, the email will be reported to ESET for analysis and possible reclassification.