Licensing info when dual booting

jadinolf

Right now, on one of my computers I am dual booting Windows 7 and the Windows 10 preview.

I am using NOD32 with Windows 7 and the built in antivirus program on Windows 10.

Question is- do I need a separate license if and when I install NOD32 in Windows 10?

Just curious. I may never do that. Then again, I may. :)

Oh, found another bargain at Newegg a few minutes ago now I am covered with licenses through 2017.

Hey Joe!

Yeah you're a luck dog...like Fred...to be able to buy from Newegg, but if you live elsewhere like in Europe for example it's not that easy. And soon comes Black Friday after that you'll have licenses to 2020  :D

I use a dual-boot computer with two separate operating systems—how many licenses do I need?

You only need one (1) license, as you cannot use both operating systems simultaneously.

Edited by SweX

Hey Joe!

Yeah you're a luck dog...like Fred...to be able to buy from Newegg, but if you live elsewhere like in Europe for example it's not that easy. And soon comes Black Friday after that you'll have licenses to 2020  :D

I use a dual-boot computer with two separate operating systems—how many licenses do I need?

You only need one (1) license, as you cannot use both operating systems simultaneously.

Thanks  SweX

Good news.

I told you before- hop on a plane and move here. ;)