Move green frame side tab

Hello,

This is a minor thing, but a constant irritation.  When reading an article at msnbc.com and scrolling down below the video image at the top of the page, it pops up a small video on the lower right.  Other sites do this as well.  I'm trying to read the article, not watch the video, so I dismiss it with the "x"" in the corner of the video.

The minor problem: the secured browser frame's side tab is always *exactly* over the X in the video - so I can't dismiss it.  I've dug around and don't see any way to move the side tab.  If there is such an option, I'd be grateful to know where to find it.  If it isn't an option, maybe put this in the suggestion box.

Thanks and regards,

Zoltan

Disable the green frame option in Eset GUI Secured browser settings. A recent product update will no longer show green frame and the disable box option once the aforementioned is done.

3 hours ago, itman said:

Disable the green frame option in Eset GUI Secured browser settings. A recent product update will no longer show green frame and the disable box option once the aforementioned is done.

Even if I deactivate the frame in the settings, am I still 100% protected? 🤔

• Most Valued Members
10 hours ago, New_Style_xd said:

Even if I deactivate the frame in the settings, am I still 100% protected? 🤔

The frame just tells you that your using protect all browsers. I think you'll get a red or orange border even if disabled if any settings get turned off that are required