Feature request: patch managment

tmmls

Hi,

With this post I Would like to submit a feature request. For many year, I'm a huge fan of the ESET products, but there is one feature I really miss.

Threats and (zero day) exploites are happening more and more often, and more than ever. Installing patches of applications asap is incredibly important.  As far as I know, ESET does not include a feature to monitor and install software updates. Some other antivirus packages already have this like Avira (Avira Software updater), Avast Business Patch Management, GFI languard, ... 

Other tools like "Patch my PC" or no good. 

Please consider adding this feature. This would be a huge improvement. Thank you.

@Marcos: Please consider making this available for home/home office/small business users as well. Maybe in the ESET Smart security Premium product. And allow people to upgrade from other subscriptions to that one... Thank you for considering ...

• Most Valued Members
11 hours ago, Marcos said:

Patch management should be available this year, at least for business customers.

6 hours ago, tmmls said:

@Marcos: Please consider making this available for home/home office/small business users as well. Maybe in the ESET Smart security Premium product. And allow people to upgrade from other subscriptions to that one... Thank you for considering ...

1+ from me for this for home users. I think it could be a good sell for people jumping to the premium product.

I know others and myself have often said that an AV should stick to security but I think out of date software is actually a big security issue and Eset already can alert you to Windows updates