eset sysinspector

lordaeron

Hi all

i have just installed nod32 antivirus 8.0.304.3 on my Windows 7 32 bits system. All is fine except sysinspector function: file created properly but can't load it. A new install of nod32 change nothing.

Thanks for any advise.

regards.

What happens if you load the XML with use the stand-alone version of SysInspector?

You can download the standalone version from the website.

Does SysInspector show a(n) (error) message?

Edited by rugk

And if it exists try to load this XML file in the stand-alone version of SysInspector.

Edit: FYI the directory where the SysInspector XMLs (from the built-in version) are saved is this dir: %ProgramData%\ESET\ESET Smart Security\SysInspector for ESS (for NOD32 you of course have to use the NOD32 dir).

Edited by rugk

But this isn't good anyway. The built-in SysInspector should work too.

True fact, but its apparent that there was an installation problem, or glitch that has caused this.

A reinstall should fix the issue.

However we also can't determine if any ntfs junction points or drive letter configs are corrupt or being used etc.

We would need to really take a look at whats going on, but i would just reinstall. :)

We would need to really take a look at whats going on, but i would just reinstall. :)

Yes, for sure this would be the easiest solution.

just had at the same time a conflict with adobe flash player...the reason for the glitch ? . conflict solved and nod32 reinstalled for the third time, succesfully! all is working properly now. Thanks guys for your help.

Subject can be closed.