Purchased for 2 years

Abdurashid

• Administrators

First of all we kindly ask you to post in English since this is an English forum.

You initially purchase a license for ESET NOD32 Antivirus on Jan 10, 2022 for 1 year and 2 devices. The license was upgraded to ESET Internet Security on Nov 19, 2022 while the original expiration date was preserved, ie. you have most likely paid just the difference fee between the 2 products. My understanding is that you were charged ~35 E on January and only about 1 E in November. Please contact ESET Germany if that's not the case; you were not supposed to pay a full price if the expiration date was not extended when upgrading the license.

• Marcos changed the title to Purchased for 2 years
11 hours ago, Marcos said:

My understanding is that you were charged ~35 E on January and only about 1 E in November. Please contact ESET Germany if that's not the case; you were not supposed to pay a full price if the expiration date was not extended when upgrading the license.

Such was not the case when I upgraded from Internet Security to Smart Security Premium in 2022.

To begin, I had 4 - 5 months left on the Internet Security one year license. When I upgraded to Smart Security Premium, I was charged the difference in price between between the two versions w/o any adjustment for the time remaining on the Internet Security license. In other words, I was charged the difference for a full one year license. This didn't "sit right with me" but unfortunately atypical of Eset N.A. marketing tactics.