Unable to login to an approved url

bn23
Go to solution Solved by bn23,

Added the url into the "allowed" list after the system prompted "JS/Agent.PIV" [Threat Name] Temporary disable protocol filtering, yet still no response from the url. Thanks

• Administrators

The website is infected, not blacklisted so adding it to the list of allowed websites won't ignore the threat on the website.

If you are an owner of the website and cannot locate the malicious JavaScript, please provide the url where the threat was detected.

I have been accessing the web for a year and suddenly it just wont work. I am a paid member to the web and other members have no issue in accessing it. Please advise the next step for me. Thank you.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, bn23 said:

I have been accessing the web for a year and suddenly it just wont work. I am a paid member to the web and other members have no issue in accessing it. Please advise the next step for me. Thank you.

That means the website has been compromised just recently and a malicious JS was planted there. An owner of the website must clean it and take measures to prevent re-infection. Nobody wants to disable protection and have malicious code executed on their machines, ESET is protecting you.