ESET Management Agent installation in windows server

TPo

Hello everybody

is it possible to install remotely ESET Management Agent in windows server?  In eset management server are task to install software, but not an agent. 

Yes. But it is about agent installation "manually" when you must remotely (by RDP) connect to the server and then install agent. My question is: is any way to install agent from management server console?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, TPo said:

Yes. But it is about agent installation "manually" when you must remotely (by RDP) connect to the server and then install agent.

Why do you think so? You don't have to be connected remotely to the target PC, just add a list of machines that you want to deploy the package on. From ESET PROTECT you can only send a software install task to agent already installed on endpoints.

image.png

image.png

A problem is that it is no eset agent in those servers and my question is, it is possible to install agent from eset management console?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, TPo said:

A problem is that it is no eset agent in those servers and my question is, it is possible to install agent from eset management console?

This was answered above:

From ESET PROTECT you can only send a software install task to agent already installed on endpoints.

In the past it was possible to deploy agent from the ESET PROTECT console, however, this was removed most likely because of often failures due to various OS restrictions and recommended way of agent deployment is via GPO/SCCM or using the ESET Remote Deployment tool.

image.png