Accidentally blocked microsoft edge when in the interactive mode

I accidental blocked Microsoft edge whilst in the interactive mode, late at night and tired at the time. I have been trying to find a way of unblocking it as some program seem to want that access to install eg Microsoft office. In the old versions of Smart security you could view a list of program which were allowed and blocked an make modifications to this list. I can't find anything in the advanced setup (F5) nor can I find the topic on the internet. I am running windows 11 and using smart security version 16

• Most Valued Members
31 minutes ago, bradworthychris said:

I accidental blocked Microsoft edge whilst in the interactive mode, late at night and tired at the time. I have been trying to find a way of unblocking it as some program seem to want that access to install eg Microsoft office. In the old versions of Smart security you could view a list of program which were allowed and blocked an make modifications to this list. I can't find anything in the advanced setup (F5) nor can I find the topic on the internet. I am running windows 11 and using smart security version 16

You will find the rule as explained here :

https://support.eset.com/en/kb2843-create-a-firewall-rule-to-allowdisallow-use-of-a-certain-application-in-my-windows-eset-home-product

• Most Valued Members

Try to run edge and go to google.com and then go to Network Troubleshooting in ESET , and see is it blocked there?