Notification about outdated OS on Win7 machines

• Marcos changed the title to Notification about outdated OS on Win7 machines
  • Administrators

Windows 7 and Windows 8 have not been supported by Microsoft for a longer time already. The notification is displayed to remind you that ESET won't be able to provide newer versions to fix possible issues in the future and that you should upgrade to a fully supported operating system.

• Most Valued Members
39 minutes ago, vslima said:

Okay, is there any way I can hide these alerts?

Take my advice or throw it in the ocean

Go to Linux , better than sticking with un-supported Operating System , sooner or later every other software/company will stop supporting it

If you really need Windows for work/gaming whatever reason , atleast go up to Windows 10.

9 minutes ago, Nightowl said:

Siga meu conselho ou jogue no oceano

Vá para o Linux, melhor do que ficar com um sistema operacional não suportado, mais cedo ou mais tarde todos os outros softwares/empresas irão parar de apoiá-lo

Se você realmente precisa do Windows para trabalhar/jogar por qualquer motivo, pelo menos vá para o Windows 10.

We need windows machines and as a company we have to have all windows legalized and currently the company cannot invest in 53 windows 10 licenses so if you know how to hide these alerts I would be grateful

• Most Valued Members
2 minutes ago, vslima said:
We need windows machines and as a company we have to have all windows legalized and 
currently the company cannot invest in 53 windows 10 licenses so if you know how to 
hide these alerts I would be grateful

I am sorry I tried to search , I didn't find anything related that helps , I believe an ESET staff will have more accurate answer than me since I am a user same as you I just tried to help.

8 minutes ago, Nightowl said:

I am sorry I tried to search , I didn't find anything related that helps , I believe an ESET staff will have more accurate answer than me since I am a user same as you I just tried to help.

thank you for the intention