Eset Internet Security licence start on renewal

Good morning, i have a question about Eset licences renewal.

I'm back home after 6 months abroad and i found my Eset Internet Security licences on home PC's have expired on june 28 2022.

I have purchased new licences.

When will my licences start the new year? From now or from june 28 2022 when they expired?

Thank you in advance.

The first time i purchased the licences, i installed after a month waiting for previuos antivirus license to expire. The year started from the day of installation.  I purchased the new licence today, my worries were that i could lose 6 month of licence if they started from previous expire day. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Luke2050 said:

The first time i purchased the licences, i installed after a month waiting for previuos antivirus license to expire. The year started from the day of installation. 

It depends on how the license was purchased.

If you purchased a boxed version of an Eset license, the license period starts when the license is activated.

Also, there are web retail sources that sell Eset license key downloads. Those for the most part work like Eset boxed versions with the license period starting at activation time. However, you can never be 100% sure this is the case with these sources.

1 hour ago, Luke2050 said:

I purchased the new licence today, my worries were that i could lose 6 month of licence if they started from previous expire day.

I can't think of any circumstance where that would be the case.