Windows Defender Update with ESET

Como posso atualizar o Windows Defender com o ESET instalado no meu computador.
Eu tenho o ESET instalado no meu computador, vou para o painel de controle e o coloco para atualizar o sistema operacional, mas não há atualização do Windows Defense.
Como também não atualizo o zagueiro do Windows?
Tentei pausar a proteção, mas ela não atualiza o zagueiro do Windows, como o Kaspersky funciona quando pauso o zagueiro do Windows e baixo as atualizações na atualização do Windows.
Quero saber como falo com a ESET instalada na máquina? Como atualizo o zagueiro do viúvo?  😕

Machine translation:

How can I update Windows Defender with ESET installed on my computer.
I have ESET installed on my computer, I go to the control panel and put it to update the operating system, but there is no Windows Defense update.
How do I also not update Windows quarterback?
I tried to pause protection but it doesn't update windows defender like Kaspersky works when i pause windows defender and download updates in windows update.
I want to know how do I talk to ESET installed on the machine? How do I upgrade the Widower quarterback?

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

Why do you keep posting in Portuguese? You know that is against forum rules.

How can I update Windows Defender with ESET installed on my computer. I have ESET installed on my computer, I go to the control panel and put it to update the operating system, but there is no Windows Defense update. How do I also not update Windows quarterback? I tried to pause protection but it doesn't update windows defender like Kaspersky works when i pause windows defender and download updates in windows update. I want to know how do I talk to ESET installed on the machine? How do I upgrade the Widower quarterback?

If you're running Win 10, WD can't auto update because the WD engine doesn't load at boot time with a WSC registered AV solution installed.

In Win 10, you must switch WD periodic scanning setting to on status. The WD engine will immediately load and should shortly thereafter, do a sig, update. If it doesn't, you can initiate one manually. You can then switch off periodic scanning if you so desire.

Also if you disable Eset real-time protection in Win 10, the WD engine should immediately load and set WD as the Win 10 AV real-time solution. It should auto update sigs. once this is established.

Pausing Eset real-time protection does not initiate a Win 10 active AV state change.

Edited by itman

1 hour ago, itman said:

Also if you permanently disable Eset real-time protection in Win 10, the WD engine should immediately load and set WD as the Win 10 AV real-time solution. It should auto update sigs. once this is established.

Pausing Eset real-time protection does not initiate a Win 10 active AV state change.

I did several tests with WD off and it didn't work.
When I disabled Eset, there was still no Windows Defender update.
What will it be?

46 minutes ago, New_Style_xd said:

I did several tests with WD off and it didn't work.

After enabling WD periodic scanning or by disabling Eset real-time protection, verify that MsMpEng.exe is running. If it is running and if WD hasn't updated, you should be able to force an update via WSC -> Virus & Threat Ptotection update option.

Note: when you open Virus & Threat Ptotection and if it shows Eset Security is turned on, then WD has not established itself as AV real-time solution and is not running.

Also you posted, "I did several tests with WD off and it didn't work." WD must be running; i.e. MsMpEng.exe, in order for it to update.

Another thing you can check is if somehow WD's services, Microsoft Defender Antivirus Service and Microsoft Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service, got disabled somehow. Startup type for both must be set to Manual.