Alert - File system real-time protection is not functional

Diego L silva

Olá fórum, Meu nome é Diego, estou me deparando com muitos alertas desse tipo (Evidências em anexo) em máquinas com sistema operacional Linux Ubuntu. Já realizei os procedimentos indicados no console, reiniciei o sistema operacional e reinstalei o agente ESET, porém, o problema ainda persiste.
Há algum procedimento diferente que eu possa seguir para resolver esse problema?

Alerts.png

This is an English language forum. Post in English, or use Google Translate to convert to English as I did below:

Hello forum, My name is Diego, I am coming across many alerts of this type (Evidence attached) on machines with Linux Ubuntu operating system. I have already performed the procedures indicated in the console, restarted the operating system and reinstalled the ESET agent, however, the problem still persists. Is there a different procedure I can follow to resolve this issue?

Hi itaman, My name is Diego, I am coming across many alerts of this type (Evidence attached) on machines with Linux Ubuntu operating system. I already understood the procedures indicated in the console, restarted the operating system and reinstalled the ESET agent, however, the problem still persists.
Is there a different procedure I can follow to resolve this issue?

Eset Endpoint only supports the following Ubuntu versions:

Software requirements

The following operating systems of 64-bit architecture are officially supported and tested:

Ubuntu Desktop 18.04 LTS 64-bit

Ubuntu Desktop 20.04 LTS

Ubuntu Desktop 22.04 LTS

https://help.eset.com/eeau/91/en-US/system_requirements.html

Edited by itman