Invalid uninstall code

santoso
Go to solution Solved by Nightowl,

• Most Valued Members
  • Solution
5 hours ago, santoso said:

Hello,

I want to uinstall Eset Endpoint Encryption bu uninstall code not working.

1367657862_Screenshot2022-11-28093809.png.077f94d480d77ee01dd35fa10390713e.png

What should i do?

Thank You,

I think you have a mis-understandment here , it is not asking for CD-KEY of some kind , that's how I understood from the screenshot , it's asking for a Password that was set to protect ESET from being tampered with or uninstalled

Your system Administrator has done this or the person who maintains the PC

EDIT : I don't know how the Uninstall Code looks like , might look like a CD-KEY , I never worked with ESET Encyrption

But here is more instructions : https://support.eset.com/en/kb7617-using-managed-uninstall-in-eset-endpoint-encryption

Edited by Nightowl

• ESET Staff

Hi @santoso,

If you are following the steps that Nightowl has suggested with the KB they provided and are still running into issue, would you be able to Private Message me and I shall attempt to assist you with this.

Thank you,

Kieran

Edited by Kstainton

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 1:45 PM, Nightowl said:

I think you have a mis-understandment here , it is not asking for CD-KEY of some kind , that's how I understood from the screenshot , it's asking for a Password that was set to protect ESET from being tampered with or uninstalled

Your system Administrator has done this or the person who maintains the PC

EDIT : I don't know how the Uninstall Code looks like , might look like a CD-KEY , I never worked with ESET Encyrption

But here is more instructions : https://support.eset.com/en/kb7617-using-managed-uninstall-in-eset-endpoint-encryption

Hello Nightowl,

Thank you, folow the instruction and finally can uninstall it

Thank you,

On 11/28/2022 at 3:58 PM, Kstainton said:

Hi @santoso,

If you are following the steps that Nightowl has suggested with the KB they provided and are still running into issue, would you be able to Private Message me and I shall attempt to assist you with this.

Thank you,

Kieran

Hello Kieran,

It solved with Nightowl suggested link.

Regards,