Charged but no license was sent to my email

I tried to buy a license but I got this error code in the picture every time. I tried with 2 Debit MasterCard. Tried several times with the first card but then I thought the card was the issue so I tried with another card but I got the same error. I checked the bank for the first card and there was nothing withdrawed but with the second card I was charged. I checked my email but there is no email from ESET with my license. I know I should wait but a friend of mine bought a license and he got the license straight away. What is the issue and where is my license? I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance :)

Namnlös.jpg

6 hours ago, Marcos said:

Did you purchase the license from an authorized distributor (https://www.eset.com/se/) or reseller? If so, please contact them for assistance. I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address.

I bought it from here: https://www.eset.com/us/cyber-week-2022/

4 minutes ago, itman said:

You attempted to purchase from Eset U.S. eStore web site. Eset licenses are region specific. In other words, you need to purchase from the Sweden Eset eStore web site.

Ok but why would the site ask for country im living in and let me proceed with the purchase and charge me and knowing that im not allowed to purchase from US store?

• Administrators

I'll try to get somebody from ESET, LLC to answer here regarding the deal. Definitely you should not be charged for the license if overseas sale is not allowed.

50 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I'll try to get somebody from ESET, LLC to answer here regarding the deal. Definitely you should not be charged for the license if overseas sale is not allowed.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

It is my understanding that this is a regional promotion offered by ESET's North American office for its Canadian and United States-based customers.  There are some U.S.-based retailers that are participating, too:  Micro Center and Newegg.

ESET's various offices and distributors around the world perform promotions specific to their regions all the time for various holidays.  You can always your local office or distributor when they perform theirs, or if they can match the promo from another region (this does not mean that they will automatically do this, just that it doesn't hurt to ask).

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky