Eset Internet security

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Could be a dumb question, wasnt sure how to contact support to determine if i can do this.... I have had eset internet security for awhile... and it says that i can use it on my mobile phone, tried to do that but i cant? whats weird though.. is on my phone it said i can upgrade my free trial on the mobile.. to eset internet security to protect up tto 3 devices... so my question is if eset internet security can allow me to protect 3 devices... why is it not allowing me to do so? Or is it basically saying... id have to cancel my subscription since i didnt ad 3 devices the first time? or is there a 1x or 3x device rate.... and im paying for one?? tried to find this on the FAQ, but it was not veryt helpful. Thanks. 

• Administrators

Please provide the public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX that belongs to your ESET Internet Security license. Was the license key rejected when you attempted to use it to activate ESET Mobile Security? I assume the license is registered with a different email address since I was able to find only an EMS freemium license registered with your forum email address.

3AH-WRM-85K this is my public license id , started as a trial user, upgraded to eset internet security. whats weird, is on my eset home it says *please see picture below. ive clicked that button to verify my ownership and nothing happens.  i just assumed.. its been activated? not really sure. originally it was ESET NOD32 antivirus bought it in 2020. been paying yearly since then. 

eset internet security license.PNG

• Administrators
  • Solution

The verification email was sent to your EIS registration email JoXXXXXXXXXXXXXet@hotmail.com, did you receive it? If the ESET HOME and license email addresses match, license verification is not performed.

Your EIS license entitles you to activate ESET Mobile Security. You can either activate EMS via ESET HOME after adding the license there or by entering the license key in the main EMS menu -> License -> Enter a license key.

• Administrators

As for the pricing, purchasing a separate Google Play license for ESET Mobile Security should be cheaper than extending the EIS license to 2 devices. Moreover, Google allows you to use the license on up to 5 mobile devices.