Eset Smart Security 8 on Windows 10; cant activate, nor make any changes to the app itself

ESET SS 8.0.312.3

So sad to say current HIPS Module 1185 (20150608) not working in current build of Windows 10

The latest updates provided by Microsoft Windows Update, made changes on current Builds of Windows 10.
Now exactly my current Build is : 10.0.10240.16393

Tried to change on Options > Update > Pre-release
But at present moment, without success

• Administrators

ESET SS 8.0.312.3

So sad to say current HIPS Module 1185 (20150608) not working in current build of Windows 10

The latest updates provided by Microsoft Windows Update, made changes on current Builds of Windows 10.

It's not clear what issues you are having, however, I'd suggest waiting for updated v8 installers with support for Windows 10 RTM. Currently only v9 beta installers fully support it.

ESET SS 8.0.312.3

It's not clear what issues you are having, however, I'd suggest waiting for updated v8 installers with support for Windows 10 RTM. Currently only v9 beta installers fully support it.

No problem, although it's only two days for the world get the final version of Windows 10. When exactly these installers updated supported will be released? Are they close ? Thank´s

• ESET Moderators

ESET Smart Security version 8.0.319 is available, which includes compatibility with Windows 10 RTM build 10240.