Struggling to renew ESET license purchased in Russia

Zeliard

Greetings,

I had a 3 year multi-user license purchased in Russia which is now coming close to expiry. When I try to renew, the software automatically takes me to the Russian site which no longer services ESET for obvious reasons.

Is there a way to renew this license or must I just abandon it and buy a new one? I'm based in the UK.

Many thanks for the help.

• Administrators

As you have correctly pointed out, ESET no longer sells in Russia and we have no partner there anymore either. Please purchase a license from your local (British) ESET branch or an authorized reseller.

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

As you have correctly pointed out, ESET no longer sells in Russia and we have no partner there anymore either. Please purchase a license from your local (British) ESET branch or an authorized reseller.

The user is looking to renew a license not purchase a new license. Curious as to why the OP purchased from Russia when based in the UK. Plenty of UK resellers to choose from.

Edited by FrankNicklin

5 hours ago, Zeliard said:

Is there a way to renew this license or must I just abandon it and buy a new one? I'm based in the UK.

You might discuss the issue with Eset authorized retailer; i.e. eStore, in the U.K. about your issue. They might be willing to give you any renewal discount you would have been entitled to.

5 hours ago, FrankNicklin said:

The user is looking to renew a license not purchase a new license. Curious as to why the OP purchased from Russia when based in the UK. Plenty of UK resellers to choose from.

The OP used to work/live in Russia at the time, then moved to the UK. Not that it is relevant to the question at hand.

5 hours ago, itman said:

You might discuss the issue with Eset authorized retailer; i.e. eStore, in the U.K. about your issue. They might be willing to give you any renewal discount you would have been entitled to.

Thanks itman - I might try that.

5 hours ago, Marcos said:

No problem, I'll go down that path - I was hoping that I can maintain the same license credentials as this was a multi-device. Seems like there is no way to renew, so I will just buy fresh.