this computer is controlled by a remote access

I get this annoying message almost all the time.

It's Windows 10 Connected to a domain on a private network and has an IP used for iis web access and to remote it from my other machines (but the message appears even if I am connected to the device itself without a remote).

I sent it to customer service, and they said that there is no way to close the message permanently..and I have to close it temporarily every time.

Now I am in the process of deleting the NOD and replacing it with an old version, as it did not contain this annoying message.. Is there an alternative?

image.png

• Administrators

If you are at the machine physically, ie. you are not connected via RDP, the notification should not appear. Please provide ELC logs while the message is being displayed.

13 minutes ago, Marcos said:

If you are at the machine physically, ie. you are not connected via RDP, the notification should not appear. Please provide ESET Log Collector logs while the message is being displayed.

Thanks for your fast response..

Yes I am at the machine physically.

Regarding the ESET Log Collector logs result, kindly check it on your private messages as the logs contain some sensitive data.

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Ramy said:

Hello! Any updates on this please?

Not yet, the developer had to inquire colleagues responsible for network protection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Staff

Hello

On 11/20/2022 at 8:29 AM, Ramy said:

Hello! Any updates on this please?

Fix related to detection RDP connection is released, please check it and let us know, if it helps.

If you still have this RDP warning while you're logged in only physically, please restart PC, go to EIS > Help and support > Technical support > enable Advanced logging, replicate issue, stop logging and create ELC log.