ESET agent and ESET Management Agent on linux

Hello to all, 
I would like to know if it is possible to have a hand on the installation of ESET agent and ESET Management Agent on linux (centos7).
I was able to install eset agent but I can't activate it and install management agent eset
 possible to have an idea please.

• Administrators

The management agent doesn't activate, it's the security product which requires activation. Once agent is deployed, you can remotely install ESET Endpoint or Server Security and then activate it, e.g. by sending a software activation task from the console.

I have installed ESET Agent on a Centos distribution, I need to activate it and make it work with my already configured ESET server. Here is the ESET agent image:

In parallel I would like ESET Management Agent which is in charge of making the link between ESET agent and my ESET server work; but I can't, I followed this link to set up ESET Management Agent:

https://help.eset.com/esmc_install/72/fr-FR/component_installation_agent_linux.html

Can you please guide me?

eset.PNG

image_2022_11_08T15_53_26_446Z.png

• Administrators

What happens if you create and deploy agent? At least it should generate a log status.html with more details about possible issues:

image.png