Email used for registration product already installed

Guest Pete Buffington

Guest Pete Buffington

Since Eset subscriptions are email based and I have more than one email address.  I just mistakenly added another subscription.  One subscription may be tied to an obsolete address address.

Am having issues and called to see if I needed something more.  No active subscription.  A new tablet and phone were purchased last year and I did not realize, at the time, the subscription installed for years on my desktop was able to support both new devices.  

I just purchased another subscription.  The present subscription is active thru 12/28 any way.

Bottom line, I have more than one subscription and have been a ESET customer for nearly 2 decades and feel a bit abandoned

• Administrators

Unfortunately you have posted a guest so we even don't know what country you are from.  Please contact the seller to change your email address for the new license or merge your existing licenses, if possible.

Also please note that this Quick questions forum rules state:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.