Help! The ESET store forces me to upgrade EIS to EIS Premium, and my license is from one day to expire

Go to solution Solved by itman,

Hello.

I tried to renew my ESET Internet Security license, and when I go to the online store, first it shows the correct renew data, but then the webpage does a fast animation and changes the license to... Eset Internet Security Premium, check the attached snapshosts.

If I where to accept this unsolicited upgrade, the next year I would have to renew again for the premium version, and it seems that I can't change the version to renew?.

By other hand, I did try to log on MyEset, but I was stuck on the callback code loop, described on this post, and many others:

with all of this said, I would need help, I don't want to upgrade to premium, I only want to renew for EIS.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Edited by Box
Forgot snapshots

• Solution

I would directly contact your Eset online store retailer in Spain about this since they are responsible for the web site.

On possibility is they are offering you a free upgrade to ESSP. However, the web site price for ESSP doesn't reflect this.

Edited by itman

2 hours ago, itman said:

I would directly contact your Eset online store retailer in Spain about this since they are responsible for the web site.

On possibility is they are offering you a free upgrade to ESSP. However, the web site price for ESSP doesn't reflect this.

Good sugerence, I will try to contact them and explain the situation.

Many thanks for your response and time!.

Edited by Box
Typos