NOD32 v16.0.22.0 prevents KeePass from using Secure Desktop when unlocking database

Cubittus
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello everyone,

Weirld situation, because I have similarly configured computers with Windows 10pro 21h2, keepass 2.52 eset internet security 16.0.22, rather the same applications installed, also very similar Windows configuration, different processor architecture,

and there is a problem on one computer and not on the other and I cannot reproduce it.

I thought RDP connection to it affect that typing and I go to anydesk replacing RDP and that's not it.

affected computer to work with very bunch of keepasses DELL workstation, and without issue desktop PC on MSI mobo...

half a day to trash becuse of that update... and i found that forum when my hands fall out...

jupiiiii :|

move your and fix this and get us some information WHAT is cousing this secure desktop disablement which combination of software elements, i must know that becuse i basicly tell about eset almost everyone in my brand... and now :| BIG WTF...

On 11/8/2022 at 9:44 AM, Marcos said:

The latest news I've got is that we are working on finalizing a hotfix build of v16.0 and it should be available soon.

Is there a way to send a memo by email about that to users on that thread maybe ?

that hot fix will need to reboot komputer?

2 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Most likely next week there will be a new hotfix of v16.0 which will also address this issue.

We have made it available as early access for our forum users here: https://forum.eset.com/files/category/3-early-access/

salute for your kindnes and help

installing...

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Jacob X said:

Is there a way to send a memo by email about that to users on that thread maybe ?

No, I would need to create a reminder in Outlook for everyone who would like to be notified. We will post an announcement here in the forum too when the new version becomes available.

1 minute ago, Jacob X said:

that hot fix will need to reboot komputer?

Program upgrades (uPCU) are installed after the next computer reboot. If you install a newer version on top, a reboot will be required.

19 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Most likely next week there will be a new hotfix of v16.0 which will also address this issue.

We have made it available as early access for our forum users here: https://forum.eset.com/files/category/3-early-access/

I install that version 16.0.24 on affected computer, issue not came up for now

BIG THANKS for your help