MacOS Ventura Launch Day Support?

scarter

Can anyone from ESET confirm that MacOS Ventura will be supported when it launches to the public later this week or next? 
So far, when doing testing on a beta version of Ventura, ESET Endpoint Security will not run. 
Would be good to know if we'll have support or not. 

20 minutes ago, scarter said:

Can anyone from ESET confirm that MacOS Ventura will be supported when it launches to the public later this week or next? 
So far, when doing testing on a beta version of Ventura, ESET Endpoint Security will not run. 
Would be good to know if we'll have support or not. 

Following up on my original post, it appears this is only the case when doing an OS upgrade from macOS Monterey (latest public release 12.6) to MacOS Ventura. If I manually uninstall ESET once on Ventura, reboot, and do a fresh install, it seems to be happy. However, this is not going to work. I am not going to be able to expect 50 users to manually uninstall an app, reboot, and then grab the installer and re-install. 
Is there a workaround for getting ESET to continue to function after the upgrade to Ventura?

• Administrators

We have tested upgrade to Ventura and didn't encounter any issues. Did you upgrade ESET Endpoint Antivirus or ESET Endpoint Security? Was it the latest version 6 or 7 (only Endpoint Antivirus) which was installed before the upgrade?

Anyway, please open a support ticket and provide logs collected as per the instructions at https://support.eset.com/en/kb3404 for perusal (ideally 2 sets, one from before the upgrade and one from after it).

• Administrators

In a couple of days we're going to release a new version of ESET Endpoint Antivirus v7.2 which will officially support macOS Ventura.

If you read the original post it refers to ESET Endpoint Security. I can also confirm that it does not run on MacOS Ventura since Beta 3 was released, nor does it run on the latest beta. What he is asking is on release day this week or next will ESET be releasing a version of ESET Endpoint Security that WILL run on Ventura?

¡Hola! actualicé con ventura y ahora no puedo instalar bien malware, ya intenté todo lo que pusieron en este foro, me ayudarían? El error es que ni malware ni el nod32 pueden proteger a la compu en su totalidad, me pide acceso al disco, yo voy a configuración y trato de tildar la opción pero me rechaza la acción.  Ya probe desinstalarlo y volverlo a instalar y tampoco funciona.  Una imagen si figura tildado y en otra no. 

Machine translation:

I updated with Ventura and now I can't install AV properly, I already tried everything you posted on this forum, would you help me? The error is that neither AV nor nod32 can protect the computer in its entirety, it asks me for access to the disk, I go to configuration and try to check the option but the action is rejected. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and it doesn't work either. One image is checked and another is not.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

Does 6.11.404.0 support Ventura? Because it is listed in the list of supported version, but I still see “Your computer is not fully protected” after updating the license an downloading 6.11.404.0.Quite disappointing, when you pay for support and it actually doesn’t...

Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 16.14.06.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MariaD said:

Does 6.11.404.0 support Ventura? Because it is listed in the list of supported version, but I still see “Your computer is not fully protected” after updating the license an downloading 6.11.404.0.Quite disappointing, when you pay for support and it actually doesn’t...

Did you follow the instructions at https://support.eset.com/en/kb8339 ? The problem has already been reported to Apple so they are aware of it.