ESET Smart Security Premium licenses not working

I have two licenses that ESET reports as "cancelled", but they shouldn't be. I may have overlooked to confirm my purchase via email at the time of purchase, but I can't be sure. Can you look into this?

License ID1: 3AN-9V6-PGR

License ID2: 3AN-4SJ-RC3

Both licenses are registered to the same email address that I am using on this forum.

I'd be happy to provide additional information if needed.

Attached is the purchase for one of the license with the order number. Attached also is the email that I received to "Verify my purchase" for the order, but I'm not sure if I verified it.

Sadly, I didn't save the receipt for the other license. But both should be valid through mid 2024.

Thanks

ESET License.pdf Verification Purchase order SO021822577.pdf

• Administrators

Both licenses were canceled by ESET LLC last year shortly after purchase, possibly due to a problem with payment. I've asked a colleague from ESET LLC to find out the exact reason.

Could the purchase be cancelled because it was done through a VPN?

Namely, in Serbia, retailers overcharge for ESET compared to the US, and the discount for paying a 2-3 year subscription is (or at least was, at the time of purchase) non-existent. So I hopped on a VPN, changed my location to United States and made the purchase using my Serbian card.

1 hour ago, Anars said:

So I hopped on a VPN, changed my location to United States and made the purchase using my Serbian card.

Eset licenses are country specific. You can't use a license purchased in the U.S. in Serbia. You must purchase a license from an Eset authorized retailer in Serbia.