License status not updating on some servers

I've got 50 Windows servers, all getting the same ESET policies and AD group policies. Ten servers are not updating their license status and show expiring. I apply the same license to all devices, but for some reason these servers did not pick up the new license in several weeks' time.

I upgraded the agent to the latest version and this made no change to the status. For several, I ran the 'Activate Product' task. For some, the tasks are still running after 40+ minutes, though the 'History' details on the task shows it has finished successfully and the license has updated. However, those with updated/correct licenses are still flagged with a warning due to expiring license for some reason.

On several others, the activation task has completed successfully, but the license is not updated. Everything looks fine in EBA.

I can't tell 1) why some are not pulling the updated license, and 2) why those that do pick up the correct license still report expiring license.

• Administrators

If restarting the machine doesn't make any difference, please open a support ticket since further logs and investigation will be needed.