ESET Protect - Rebooting machine does not remind about reboot

DeMichel93
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi,

I love the feature to allow user to wait x amount of time for a reboot but I have a question/feature request (?). There's a Remind me later button (Przypomnij mi później in Polish) on the ESET reboot notification with an option to do so in 1 hour e.g. when doing a reboot in the next 3 hours however it does not remind user about incoming reboot and after the time set it just reboots the machine. I guess it's a bug or a missing feature.

I would love to remind the user 1 hour or 30 minutes before reboot that it will be done, is it possible? Is there a setting I missed in ESET Protect?

image.png.fa5e05e52822d62108b6dca428ab2230.png

• Administrators
  • Solution

This is a know bug. In case of a 1-hour delay, it should be possible to postpone the reboot several times by 10 minutes until the maximum delay is reached.

14 hours ago, Marcos said:

This is a know bug. In case of a 1-hour delay, it should be possible to postpone the reboot several times by 10 minutes until the maximum delay is reached.

Thanks for the answer, I assume it's gonna be fixed in one of the upcoming releases?

• Administrators
7 hours ago, DeMichel93 said:

Thanks for the answer, I assume it's gonna be fixed in one of the upcoming releases?

I believe so since it's considered a bug.