Hello,

When browsing on the net as usual, one site caused Fbook.JS trojan. ESS8 made an popup, but allowed the site load and that javacript to load. 

After that, when i check ESS8 firewall logs, and with in an hour, there are over 400 UDP attempts from random ip's to port 53750. Thats was my utorrent port.

My utorrent was even running.

I've seen this before, when Eset pop up comes "disconnect" the site and malware loads newerheless :(

As for the memory protection of ESET, it's better than rivals one. I've read that hackers use ESET because of that.

Kindest regards,

-arc

• Administrators

I've seen this before, when Eset pop up comes "disconnect" the site and malware loads newerheless :(rc

Could you please provide more details as how to reproduce this? If a malicious file is blocked, in worst case it'd be received just partially, with the last part truncated which should render it non-functional. Also let us know what browser and OS you use.

When browsing on the net as usual, one site caused Fbook.JS trojan. ESS8 made an popup, but allowed the site load and that javacript to load.

I think you mean the threat JS/FBook. Maybe you even saw that the variant JS/FBook.NAP was blocked. If so, you can read a description about it on virusradar.