Marketing Messages despite them being disabled - PART 2

Okay so this is now the SECOND time in about a year this has happened

Despite me having marketing messages turned off, I was greeted with this rather annoying marketing that I am not interested in (I don't care that it is free) and is seriously making me reconsider renewing my subscription, I don't want/need my antivirus acting like adware.

As this is the second time this has happened and I didn't get a great deal of help last time, I'm going to post this elsewhere and see how others feel about such things

capture.PNG

• Administrators

I have reported this further for investigation and to find out why the Australian sales didn't mark the message as a marketing one. Will keep you posted.

• 2 weeks later...

I also recently received the exact same marketing message yesterday.
I reported this same issue earlier this year via support but got very little help or solution, in fact after I made a new topic with this very issue yesterday and I saw a moderator was looking at this post and then to add insult I got another pop-up of the same message a few minutes later.

My related topic has yet to be approved, which I find suspicious, and tells me this is either intentional or a internal security related problem.

I have made a snapshot of my posts here and taken to social media and my stream regarding this issue.

Untitled.png

Edited by JWT

• Administrators
On 10/15/2022 at 2:19 AM, JWT said:

My related topic has yet to be approved, which I find suspicious, and tells me this is either intentional or a internal security related problem.

You posted on Friday evening after work hours. We do not guarantee that initial posts will be approved or a response provided outside work hours. If we do it, we do it in our free time from home.

I'll discuss this with colleagues on Monday which is the upcoming work day.

UPDATE: As a follow-up, in-product messages not related to license expiration were disabled for you license completely.