ESET Protec Cloud Down?

LesRMed

I've been trying to login for about 30 minutes or so and keep getting the Something went wrong... Thried with a different browser and got the same thing.

Make sure that Eset Push Notification service is operational via an established connection via port 8883. You can also try to ping one of the below IP addresses:

Eset_Push.png.daa698a5011e67d20444114cf2cb90b9.png

Maybe there's an outage somewhere that's affecting me. I can't ping any of their IP's. I know nothing has changed on our end (I'm the Systems Admin). This just started a while ago. I'll see what happens in the morning.

Interestingly enough, I can log into out MSP account with no problem. 

Edited by LesRMed

• Most Valued Members
9 hours ago, LesRMed said:

Maybe there's an outage somewhere that's affecting me. I can't ping any of their IP's. I know nothing has changed on our end (I'm the Systems Admin). This just started a while ago. I'll see what happens in the morning.

Interestingly enough, I can log into out MSP account with no problem. 

See if a different DNS server can help you, and it could be related to the ISP somehow , not being able to reach some places , it happens

• ESET Moderators

Hello guys,

we have an entry for such issues reported on the Status portal https://status.eset.com/incidents/6ytcjn9mf32h 

If you encounter the issue, please provide us with:

1. Affected EPC instance ID(s)
  2. Exact time when the customer encountered the error (including time zone info)
  3. The error code received.

You can send me a private message with the data.

Peter