Mobile devices - Web protection report

eclipse79
Go to solution Solved by eclipse79,

Hello

I creted a report that returns all website blocked by eset. I would like to get the same result for Android devices. Anyone can suggest me how to obtain this? I cannot see the proper fields

Thanks

• Most Valued Members
2 minutes ago, eclipse79 said:

Hello

I creted a report that returns all website blocked by eset. I would like to get the same result for Android devices. Anyone can suggest me how to obtain this? I cannot see the proper fields

Thanks

If I am not wrong there is no web protection for Android so therefore you won't find web protection logs for Android

If ESET had accessibility control enabled so it can monitor the supported browsers and detected something , it would show it under the Real-Time Protection logs.

4 minutes ago, Nightowl said:

If I am not wrong there is no web protection for Android so therefore you won't find web protection logs for Android

If ESET had accessibility control enabled so it can monitor the supported browsers and detected something , it would show it under the Real-Time Protection logs.

I think you are wrong. I created a web protection policy that blocks ìspecific categories and urls...

• Most Valued Members

Argh that's web control , which will block websites based on the Category

For examples you can block Gaming etc.. , and better wait for an answer from ESET staff because I have no info about it.

• 2 weeks later...