Ukrainian ESET support refuses to do their work

Kristal

I have a technical issue with ESET product, so I asked Ukrainian ESET support to help me resolve it. I have created new tickets again and again, but they close them all without any response about my technical issue. They just say something like "Don't write to us again! We will not help you!". I can provide names of their all and screenshots or files of their emails(on demand). I created tickets with these numbers: CS-27966, CS-28009, CS-28011.

• Most Valued Members
2 minutes ago, Kristal said:

I have a technical issue with ESET product, so I asked Ukrainian ESET support to help me resolve it. I have created new tickets again and again, but they close them all without any response about my technical issue. They just say something like "Don't write to us again! We will not help you!". I can provide names of their all and screenshots or files of their emails(on demand). I created tickets with these numbers: CS-27966, CS-28009, CS-28011.

Can I just ask, you mentioned a trial in a previous post. Are you using a trial version of eset

1 minute ago, peteyt said:

Can I just ask, you mentioned a trial in a previous post. Are you using a trial version of eset

Yes, I do. But I don't use it in general, I just use it only 1 month to decide to buy it or not. Is it a crime? Okay, you can report to FBI about my crime.

• ESET Insiders

Hello Kristal!

Your trial key from USA and please answer, why are you sending request to Ukraine support team?

We did our work and answer was provided to you(we spend a time and made a test for your problem).

Now, we closed you request and provided an answer why we did it.

All the necessary information was provided upon request and please contact the technical support of the country where the license key was received.

Edited by zloyDi

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, Kristal said:

Yes, I do. But I don't use it in general, I just use it only 1 month to decide to buy it or not. Is it a crime? Okay, you can report to FBI about my crime.

The reason I mentioned it is you've been posting on here for longer than a month and have mentioned a lot about testing malware samples.

I wondered if the reason support was limited was because you where not a paying customer - eset do give support but that is limited for non paying customers.

56 minutes ago, zloyDi said:

Your trial key from USA and please answer, why are you sending request to Ukraine support team?

Dear Dmitriy, I just downloaded trial version of ESET product from international ESET website. I have no idea why my key is American. You know that I'm from Ukraine.

1 hour ago, zloyDi said:

We did our work and answer was provided to you(we spend a time and made a test for your problem).

It's completely 100% false. And manipulation of Marcos's opinion. Technical support MUST resolve the technical issues with the products which they support. You just said "Your Internet provider blocks ESET! Bye, bro!" and have closed every single my ticket have don't provide me opportunity to replay your "answer". It's just trolling from you, no one Internet provider blocks ESET, and obviously you know that.

1 hour ago, zloyDi said:

we closed you request and provided an answer why we did it

False again. "We closed your ticket to stop you to ask questions" - is not a good reason to close tickets.

1 hour ago, zloyDi said:

All the necessary information was provided upon request and please contact the technical support of the country where the license key was received.

Why didn't you say me that before? Why only now?

17 minutes ago, peteyt said:

The reason I mentioned it is you've been posting on here for longer than a month and have mentioned a lot about testing malware samples.

1 month ago I just was a user of ESET Online Scanner. It's a free utility.

20 minutes ago, peteyt said:

I wondered if the reason support was limited was because you where not a paying customer - eset do give support but that is limited for non paying customers.

1 feature of ESET product doesn't work on my system, but it must. ESET support must resolve is issue without any money.

• ESET Insiders

I ask the administrator to delete this request, If the administrator has any questions, please contact me in private messages.

Edited by zloyDi

• Administrators

We have reviewed the communication and didn't find any issues. Most of the tickets were about the status of sample submission which was replied by the UA partner in a polite manner. Moreover, our partner could have suggest the OP to contact samples[at]eset.com which is the only channel for communicating submissions, otherwise the ESET partner must work as a mediator who contacts the research and malware lab and passes the information further to the user which is a redundant step that just hinders the response and creates unnecessary load. Also the partner was correct that he sent the OP to the US support since user's trial license was generated for a US user (by default, the country is determined and pre-selected by user's IP address which he or she can change manually).

Since everything has been said and explained and the communication has gone too personal, we'll draw this topic to a close.

• Marcos locked this topic