Not receiving license verification email

I purchased a key for ESET Internet Security and add the license to my ESET account. The page then require me to verify through email. But the email never came, even in spam folder. The status of the license is still waiting for verification.

My license ID is 3A2-WH6-429.

I hope this issue can be resolved soon.

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm having the same issue..

I bought my licenses, mobile and internet security in 2022-09-02, but just the mobile security was sent. Please, I would like to solve this and receive my order invoice too. 

My user id:  EAV-0300456165

Thanks

purchase-ESET.png

I've sent a lost license e-mail, but my situation appears other... because I made two purchases, but just receive one license as activated... my renew wasn't sumed..

Both purchases are an unique payment.

My public ID: 3AP-KVJ-KD3

Edited by Everton Felix

• Administrators

By the way, this topic is about not receiving a verification email after adding a license to user's ESET Home account while your issue is that you didn't receive a registration email after purchase which is a completely different issue.

Please contact the license seller. If you retrieve your license details via the above mentioned form, you should receive more emails, one for each of the valid licenses.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 10:02 PM, Marcos said:

You can have your license email re-sent by entering your registration email address here: https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/

Hi,

I followed the link you provided and receive the accordance license keys.

What should I do next? 

Should I remove the unverified license and re-add the license key?

Thanks.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Dat Truong said:

Should I remove the unverified license and re-add the license key?

You can. A verification email will be sent to the email address liXXXXXXXXXXXXh@gmail.com which is different than your forum registration and current license email address daXXXXXXXXXXh.dd@gmail.com.