The product does not appear in the ESET Protect information detail menu

i have probelm right here :

Detailed device information such as ip address and installed eset product does not appear.

problem1.png.d5561f6a5823a4211304f3ef5665384e.png

I have used the installer on Windows 10 pro
ESET Endpoint 9.1.2057.0
Agent 9.1.1298.0

what i've done repair agent/endpoint, restarted the server but still not fixed.

This case only happens on 1 computer so that other computers are safe

problem2.png

• Administrators

I would recommend opening a support ticket. Probably trace.log created with a debug or trace verbosity from the client will be needed. The support personnel will provide details on what exactly will be needed for troubleshooting the issue.

• ESET Staff

What I would do, is to uninstall the agent. Delete (remove) the "machine" from ESET PROTECT. And attempt a reinstall of just the agent itself.  If that would not help / solve the issue, then I would open the support ticket. 

15 hours ago, MichalJ said:

What I would do, is to uninstall the agent. Delete (remove) the "machine" from ESET PROTECT. And attempt a reinstall of just the agent itself.  If that would not help / solve the issue, then I would open the support ticket. 

Thanks for the response.

uninstalled, installed agent and removed device from eset Protect but it hasn't been solved.

we are trying to uninstall via safemode and reinstall it first hopefully solve the problem.
https://support.eset.com/en/kb2289-uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool

2 hours ago, madara said:

Thanks for the response.

uninstalled, installed agent and removed device from eset Protect but it hasn't been solved.

we are trying to uninstall via safemode and reinstall it first hopefully solve the problem.
https://support.eset.com/en/kb2289-uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool

I've tried uninstalling safemode but it still doesn't solve the problem

Hi all,

Any news with this issue?
We have customer with identical problem, but only on one computer.

Same agent and endpoint versions and Windows 10 Pro.

Edited by podrska3

• ESET Staff

Hi. Could you please provide trace.log of ESET Management Agent from affected device? It is hard to guess, but symptomps indicate that there is a problem with WMI on the device as most of the missing details are fetched using this mechanisms.
If so, it is quite a common issue when sometimes it somehow stops working in Windows, and there are multiple guides how to fix this system components.