ESET 9.1 15 minutes hard limitation | WHY?

Hi everyone. 
I don't understand why in the latest version EP Console Server tasks (especially the AD Sync)  is limited to a trigger of 15 minutes only. 
This didn't happen before and this has a serious negative impact on syncing the active directory. 

In my case since we are a small company compared to large ones it may not appear as important. 
but honestly, if I am dependant on auto deployments that eset can do, THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN if it takes a minimum of 15 minutes for AD to sync! 
I don't care of ESET is syncing 5 million times a day with AD and sends a requests every 2 minutes, but at least I know that when a computer is added to AD it'll receive AV deployment \ any other automated tasks fast!
but 15 minutes?? I have things to do with my day instead of waiting for ESET to bid their time. 

Can we fix that? Revert back to what it used to be please?
image.png.43f0e1e812c20f6c56a744d08d76ebdc.png

@Peter Randziak @Marcos

• Administrators

I would recommend providing your local ESET distributor with feedback and your use case so that they can pass it to the product managers.

3 hours ago, Marcos said:

I would recommend providing your local ESET distributor with feedback and your use case so that they can pass it to the product managers.

Marcos, I will be a little blunt, so please be understanding. 
It was easy for ESET to invite me through the forum for a product review with the product managers. 
and It was easy for you \ the staff to be able and contact the dev team and provide me answers when needed a while ago. 
I don't know what has changed but it has changed for the worst. 
Make an effort please to forward this complaint. this HUGELY diminishes my workflow with ESET to the point exploring alternatives sounds like a viable option.

No threat intended in this message, this is just a product that worked well and improved for 8 years.
I see absolutely no reason why this has changed, and nothing was mentioned about it in the release notes as well.

Now that I mention it. 
Thanks to that product review, I sent an email to the entire product team. 
Let's see how it goes.

Thanks Marcos.

• Administrators

I've heard that our product management has already contacted you and the value limit will change in future versions of ESET PROTECT (on-premise).

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I've heard that our product management has already contacted you and the value limit will change in future versions of ESET PROTECT (on-premise).

True, as mentioned above, I contacted them  and they replied. 
To be honest Marcos, I expected that to happen through you instead of me needing to contact our local seller, which aren't as responsive as the forum, and aren't in direct connection with ESET as much as I see you would be. 

One more thing, having it changed in a future update doesn't help me right now. 
I suggested and if you can also pass it on. to create a hotfix to this version to revert back to what existed on 9.0, OR perhaps find a way to bypass that through SQL commands and simply bypass that option for a specific task(s) if possible. 

(as explained by the product team, this limitation shouldn't happen on an on-premise product, but rather made sense to happen on a cloud, ESET-managed product).

Thanks