How to resolve "Banking & Payment protection could not be redirected to the requested web page

How to resolve "Banking & Payment protection could not be redirected to the requested web page

I have had eset for 22 years.

I have went to my bank site and my credit card sites to pay and see balance and pay.

Today I keep getting a eset page telling me to go fix it. 

Why

• msfitt changed the title to How to resolve "Banking & Payment protection could not be redirected to the requested web page

Hi Marcos Thank You. 

I have never screen shot before can you help me with that?

• 2 months later...

Hi - I have been experiencing this recently as well. It has happened a few times over the last year, but the frequency with which it is occurring is increasing (22nd, and 25th this month).

Although a simple fix to disable, restart, enable, restart - it's a right royal pain to have to keep doing this 'fix'

ESET Fix: https://support.eset.com/en/kb6408-banking-and-payment-protection-browser-not-working

Edited by BobH3
Add ESET Article on fixing

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, BobH3 said:

Hi - I have been experiencing this recently as well. It has happened a few times over the last year, but the frequency with which it is occurring is increasing (22nd, and 25th this month).

Please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Launch the default browser and attempt to open a bank website to reproduce the issue
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

What about enabling Secure all browsers? Did you try to use this mode?

image.png