OS X Shutdown Delay?

Go to solution Solved by planet,

The Shutdown delay has now been resolved as of 6.1.12.0, released today.  :)

Wonderful! Weeeeety don't leave the ship yet!

I will wait a few weeks before I see what this release has broken/re-introduced, as we had the eset_proxy issue fixed/re-broke a few times on the prior release

• Most Valued Members

I will wait a few weeks before I see what this release has broken/re-introduced, as we had the eset_proxy issue fixed/re-broke a few times on the prior release

That is understandable, I have already noticed an 'annoyance' with the Interactive Firewall (now, the window doesn't stay in front when asked to allow or deny, and doesn't show when viewing all windows, so it's easily missable and can cause issues to the user - before, this window was always in front).

I'll be sure to update the 'Issues, Ideas & Feedback for ESET Cyber Security (and Pro)' topic regularly.

One thing for certain though is that the shutdown issue is definitely resolved.

Edited by planet

I've already lost 9 WHOLE MONTHS of my current multi-device license for my Macbook Pro because of this bug. So what is ESET going to do to address that fact?

At first there was talk of giving me a free year on my license. Then instead they gave me access to a beta build that resolved the issue a couple months back but it never got past activation issues.

Lots of talk comes from ESET, but they're not big on backing it up with action.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

Can you send me a private message with your username (portion of license that begins with EAV-##########), sales order number (if purchased online) or email address used when registering the software?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

I've already lost 9 WHOLE MONTHS of my current multi-device license for my Macbook Pro because of this bug. So what is ESET going to do to address that fact?

At first there was talk of giving me a free year on my license. Then instead they gave me access to a beta build that resolved the issue a couple months back but it never got past activation issues.

Lots of talk comes from ESET, but they're not big on backing it up with action.