NT Kernel and System Blockage and NETBIOS Requests

Hello, I am very new to the subject of computer science and cyber security and i am mjoring in cyber operations. However, I am not well educate yet and need some advice on this matter. my ESET account is blocking my NT Kernel and system file and i have no idea why. I was hoping someone could explain this to me and should i unblock the file? Also, the reason it is block is because i have "block NETBIOS requests" on. should i disable this option?

5 hours ago, Esk said:

Hello, I am very new to the subject of computer science and cyber security and i am mjoring in cyber operations. However, I am not well educate yet and need some advice on this matter. my ESET account is blocking my NT Kernel and system file and i have no idea why. I was hoping someone could explain this to me and should i unblock the file? Also, the reason it is block is because i have "block NETBIOS requests" on. should i disable this option?

Esk Please take a look over here.

As for your questions regarding NETBIOS and NT Kernel and system. Google is your friend 🙂 You can find so much information on those topics simply by searching the web.

image.png.0c9941df390bc5030b47d6f3dc9e7007.pngimage.png.df3834ff41dd619e8e03bbfe6b0c0034.png

image.png.df50c2a7ec312a1b1e5f1e37f686aad0.png