XenApp - profile not empty after logoff

Hi,

On our XenApp servers local copies of roaming profiles are removed after logoff. This is not working anymore.
One file is locked: "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\ESET\ESET Security\registryFileStorage_userB.cfg"

The administrator is only able to remove the file after a server reboot, so duplicate profile folders are stacking up (%username%.000 .001 .002).

At first Endpoint Security 9.0 was used on the server.
We where able to resolve the problem by disabling the Outlook integration.
After upgrade to Endpoint 9.1 the problem was back.
Then support told to use Server Security instead. 
So now Server protection 9.0 is installed. Outlook integration is still disabled. But the problem is still here. 

Could not find a topic on this.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Roel

• Administrators

Do you have an exception set for C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Security so that it's not removed after logoff ? If so, we recommend setting such exception also for "C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\ESET\ESET Security". The folder also contains a database with information about emails scanned under the given user and should be preserved after logoff or reboot.

Hi Marcos,

The 'Roaming' part of the user profile is saved to the file-server on logoff. After that the local copy of the roaming profile is deleted. (GPO: Computer Configuration -> System -> User Profiles -> Delete cached copies of roaming profiles)

I did add '%UserProfile%\AppData\Roaming\ESET\ESET Security\*' in the Performance exclusions.
Now I have replaced this with your suggestion: 'C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\ESET\ESET Security'.

Also I have added 'C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Security' to the exclusions now.

Tonight I will reboot the XenApp-servers and delete the double profiles, I will keep you posted.

Thank you for your support,

Kind regards,

Roel