ESET PROTECT 9.1 On-Prem Post Upgrade Alerts

Hello All, I recently upgraded my ESET Protect to the latest version 9.1, after the upgrade I keep getting the alert in the image attached below.

I have the following components as follows: Windows Server 2021 R2 and Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express. what is the best fix to this error... I also cross-checked with your KB for supported OSes and Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 are listed as supported and are not yet in EOL.

Also, Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Express is as recent as MSSQL Server 2019 Express and higher than MSSQL Server 2014 Express.. so why do I keep receiving alerts that my 3rd Party components are outdated.

Kindly give me a solid fix to this issue.

Note: I can't upgrade my Windows Server 2012 R2 to Windows Server 2016 or 2019 for now...

@Marcos and team kindly support.

image.png

Edited by kvngselassie

• Marcos changed the title to ESET PROTECT 9.1 On-Prem Post Upgrade Alerts
On 7/22/2022 at 4:52 PM, Marcos said:

Please refer to https://help.eset.com/protect_admin/91/en-US/update_third_party_components.html as to what version of components is considered outdated.

@Marcos I see the 3rd party components mentioned above, but what about users who don't have the means to immediately upgrade their other components to the stated components regarded as up-to-date components my case for example; i don't the means to purchase a new Windows Server 2016 or 2019 License...

also when trying to upgrade using the all-in-one installer the upgrade terminates with an error because the installer tries to install MSSQL 2019 Express by default which also not compatible with Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2.. what is this possible workaround for cases like this?