Unable to submit suspicious files to ESET for analysis

I am using a keyboard splitter app over Windows PC which is used for Gaming purpose for keyboard. I recently found that it has 2 Virustotal detections and ESET is showing the app clean. I wanted to submit the file for analysis and to make sure that its safe. But unable to email at samples@eset.com as Gmail is not allowing the password protected file to be attached to the email. Please help me to send the file for analysis and I want to receive the update of the result.

• Administrators

Submitting it via the built-in form with a contact email address entered will prioritize the submission and make it easier to distinguish from the junk that many users submit anonymously.

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2022 at 9:11 PM, Marcos said:

Submitting it via the built-in form with a contact email address entered will prioritize the submission and make it easier to distinguish from the junk that many users submit anonymously.

So will samples which are submitted via trial version of ESET product be analyzed more fast than samples which are submitted via email?

• Most Valued Members
46 minutes ago, Kristal said:

So will samples which are submitted via trial version of ESET product be analyzed more fast than samples which are submitted via email?

Do you have a trial version of eset?