ESET Endpoint Security not working on macOS Ventura beta 3

dav3B4st

Hi there,

I understand that ESET team isn't keen on commenting on potential issues with their macOS products if using the beta OS. However, just wanted to enquire whether you are able to tell when will the beta of ESET Endpoint Security for Ventura land?

• Administrators

ESET officially supports only the final releases of Mac OS. While the current version of ESET products might work on beta OS, we do not guarantee it.

• 1 month later...

I'm on the same, wont be nice and wise from ESET to offer Beta releases, no warranty or large support for that but following as Apple Beta Program, subscribers, etc ?

I'm on Ventura 13 Beta 3 and really did not noticed that ESET was not running until miss the upper icon ;)

I did not recall a warning and it wasn't deleted ... it's showing in Privacy & Security and all enabled, but it just cant run.

• 1 month later...

The current version of ESET Cyber Security Pro 6.11.100.0 works on macOS Ventura Beta 10. Probably you will need uninstall ESET using building the package Uninstaller and then Install ESET once again. After that system will ask you about Full Disk Access for ESET.

On 7/18/2022 at 2:08 PM, Marcos said:

ESET officially supports only the final releases of Mac OS. While the current version of ESET products might work on beta OS, we do not guarantee it.

Hi! I hope you do understand that we (or at least most of us) are not asking for beta version support. We are worried that Ventura is released and we cannot run antivirus on it.

If you replied that "Yes we are working on supporting macOS 13 on day one!" We would not be as worried.