ESET Firewall says EDGE and Firefox have a reputation of red

It is me again.

EDGE and Firefox have automatically update itself today.  Popups of ESET appeared asking for approval to allow them to access network. But upon investigation, I found they have a reputation of red and ESET is unable to recognize them.

Did someone get them hijacked or modified?
Please help again.notknown1.jpg.92caa5206be604f2c20b34cc97c4cc31.jpgnotknown2.jpg.41d5738571c3369322f4404b8bfe9097.jpg

• Administrators

File reputation does not affect firewall communication. If the files are very new, it will take a bit to update the LiveGrid information as clients gradually announce the new files to LiveGrid.

Do you have this setting enabled?

image.png

2 hours ago, czesetfan said:

Interestingly, the reputation is still unknown. Is it really okay? How about you?

I made a poor presentation, the reputation is green. But the "Number of users" is red and "Time of Discovery" is still unavailable.

On 7/10/2022 at 8:20 AM, Daidai said:

notknown4.jpg.6975d0e88881712a7fb40f4c649e11ad.jpg

They are finally available. But the "Number of users" is still yellow, can someone confirm on this?

Note that the "Number of users" process status indicates the number of Eset users that have run the software.

It appears Edge is not used as frequently as Firefox or Chrome among Eset users.

I have always viewed this "reputation" feature of Eset as useless since it is solely base on feedback from Eset installations.

7 hours ago, itman said:

Note that the "Number of users" process status indicates the number of Eset users that have run the software.

It appears Edge is not used as frequently as Firefox or Chrome among Eset users.

I have always viewed this "reputation" feature of Eset as useless since it is solely base on feedback from Eset installations.

Should improve this information, put in the title eset users: below would put amount in number example: 1,100,25 users using.