Restore Mac product downloads from eset.com

Go to solution Solved by Kimiya Kitani,

I currently have a contract with ESET Endpoint at the university and our department uses it. However, all language resources except Japanese has been removed by the company that the university contracts. ESET supposed to be multilingual, but only Japanese can be installed. This means that the repositories that can be managed by the ESET Management Server are also only available in Japanese. There are many English speakers at Japanese universities, so I want to support the resource in English at least. Currently the Windows version can download products from eset.com, but the Mac version is now repository-only. Therefore, the Mac version of the English product is not available in Japan.

Thank you for presenting the site.
I was able to download until version 6, but since version 7 I can only download via the repository.

Reference: https://forum.eset.com/topic/32717-eset-endpoint-antivirus-for-macos-version-7117000-has-been-released/
==
ESET Endpoint Antivirus for macOS 7.1.1700.0 has been released. The current version is available only for managed environments from the ESET repository. ESET Endpoint Security will be released later.
==

Do you know where to find this managed environments from the ESET repository?
I am using the Japanese version of ESET's management server, but I am restricted from using the English repository (the distributor says this cannot be removed).