Why Eset Wins My Business As A Consumer?

Miyagi

As many tests and trials I have tried with AVs out there, I always return to ESET and this time it will stay like this for many years. Without going through all the bits about the hates from other rivals, ESET has always achieved high detection, aggressive stance when it comes to PUAs, and not bundling with unnecessary components (back ups/optimizers). Everything just runs fast on all of my machines and has been the most stable and trouble free. Some things I like about ESET is their update mechanism which always run when you boot up your machine and a hourly check after. The size of the update is so small compared to others and makes me wonder if ESET has better coders? Aside from the program itself, the forum staff and members are invaluable. There are members who willingly support others who need help and brings great suggestions. There is also the WeLiveSecurity.com blog where you can read and learn about the current IT landscape. Happy to also see the YouTube channels updated too.

Recently, there have been many new 2015 releases from other companies with cool guis and stripped product line but what matters to me is "Are the new releases stable enough"? Did they just release so you can upgrade to the new product line for a fee? I hate when you have to be a guinea pig half the time of the year and find out later another new release will happen. Who cares about what year it is? Release a product when it is ready and keep your existing customers happy! These are my thoughts from a consumer perspective. I look forward for many years ahead with ESET and recommend over a lot of other companies. Thank you ESET!

Wow, very well said indeed miyagi! 

But I believe these are not only your thoughts...but every ESET customer/user probably agree with all of it.

I know I do anyway  ;)

Edited by SweX

Just to add something I have said on other forums as well - ESET's betas are much more stable than some vendor's stable releases. That's my experience. I like better some other products feature-wise and GUI-wise but at least with me ESET is at the moment the best crossing point of detection, features, stability and use of PC resources.

Edited by zerotox