Problem with Secure Data

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

I recently purchased Eset Smart Security Premium for my Windows PC. When I was using Safe files feature and created an encrypted virutal drive of 500 mb , it sometimes crashes windows when opening or closing the eset encrypted virtual drive. Also a new user account is created automatically and even if I delete it , it just appears again from nowhere. I wonder why this problem is causing. Should ESET be able to fix it ? 

• Marcos changed the title to Problem with Secure Data
  • Administrators
  • Solution
1 hour ago, The_Eagle_007 said:

I recently purchased Eset Smart Security Premium for my Windows PC. When I was using Safe files feature and created an encrypted virutal drive of 500 mb , it sometimes crashes windows when opening or closing the eset encrypted virtual drive.

Please open a support ticket since a dump from the crash will be needed for perusal.

1 hour ago, The_Eagle_007 said:

Also a new user account is created automatically and even if I delete it , it just appears again from nowhere. I wonder why this problem is causing.

I assume this is caused by Anti-Theft which creates a Phantom account. Could you confirm that you have enabled Anti-Theft and created a Phantom account?

I dont remember creating Phantom account and I have submitted a ticket and waiting for their email. Whats Phantom account does if Anti theft is turned on ? Tell me more about it. Also I will submit logs to ESET in this regard when they reply me via email.