Purchase failed but credit card was charged

Guest Turmi

I placed an order for ESS Premium two days ago, and it was prompted that the payment failed (I didn't remember the wrong reason for the prompt), but when I checked the bill later, I found that the transaction had been credited and my credit card limit was used.

After I tried to contact yours via tech support, I didn't even get the auto-response emails. I'm worried that it's a problem with my email that I haven't received your reply, so I'll contact yours here again.

Because it is a public forum, I cannot disclose my full information. But I can provide some information to help track my tickets and bills. The email address I filled in at the time was 1033******@qq.com, and the credit card was a MasterCard ending in 2572. I would like to receive this product and if the reason for the failed payment is not my problem, I hope yours can ship it to me.

• Administrators

Unfortunately you have posted in the Quick questions forum where the rules state:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.

Please contact your local ESET distributor to resolve the purchase issue.