The file is still executed even after uninstallation.

faa9

The file is still executed even after uninstallation.

I previously uninstalled the trial version of corporate Endpoint in a macOS 11.6.5 environment.
After that, I was using another anti-virus application, but it was not working properly, so I investigated and found the following logs and discovered that eset was running.

```

--- com.apple.system_extension.network_extension
enabled active teamID bundleID (version) name [state]
* * P8DQRXPVLP com.eset.firewall (6.11.202/6.11.202) ESET Firewall [activated enabled]
* * P8DQRXPVLP com.eset.network (6.11.202/6.11.202) ESET Web and Email Protection [activated enabled]
--- com.apple.system_extension.endpoint_security
enabled active teamID bundleID (version) name [state]
* * P8DQRXPVLP com.eset.devices (6.11.202/6.11.202) ESET Device Control [activated enabled]
* * P8DQRXPVLP com.eset.endpoint (6.11.202/6.11.202) ESET Real-time File System Protection [activated enabled]
```

There is no eset in the applications folder and the uninstallation is complete. How do I delete these files?

My trial license has expired and I can't DL the endpoints, is there anywhere I can DL them? It is for business use.

• Administrators

A license is not required to download the installer: https://www.eset.com/int/business/download/endpoint-security-mac/

I recall that you can skip activation during installation so try installing Endpoint and then uninstalling it as per above mentioned KB article.