I Have To Find One Malware Who Destroys The Eset Antivirus And Which Do Not Make Detect!

nbko52

Hello, Today I have just seen a virus which destroys Eset! The virus do not make detect by Eset! Besides this virus destroys pc and steal quite the Passwords! I have to make what so that Eset adds it to the database ?

Sorry of the spelling mistakes I am French

Edit: formatting removed

• Administrators

I think the above statement is exaggerated. 

"a virus which destroys Eset" - Not sure what that means but surely any security software can be bypassed if an application is run with administrator rights and installs its kernel drivers for instance.

" this virus destroys pc and steal quite the Passwords!" - Again, it's not clear how a pc could be destroyed and I presume you didn't mean any hardware failure that the malware could cause to a computer. 

"I have to make what so that Eset adds it to the database ?" - Simply submit the file to ESET as per the instructions here.

"a virus which destroys Eset" - Not sure what that means but surely any security software can be bypassed if an application is run with administrator rights and installs its kernel drivers for instance.

But personally under "destroy" I understand a bit more than just a bypass...

" this virus destroys pc and steal quite the Passwords!" - Again, it's not clear how a pc could be destroyed and I presume you didn't mean any hardware failure that the malware could cause to a computer. 

LOL the malware overclocks CPU and GPU (about 1000%) and then stress them as long as they broke... :D;)

Ok, seriously again: You can submit a file to ESET using either the kb article Marcos linked to or in the ESET software there:

post-3952-0-27024800-1404332169_thumb.pngpost-3952-0-87132500-1404326591_thumb.png

But anyway I'm interested what the malware destroys...

At first you could provide us a screenshot if there is anything visible. Secondly you can upload it encrypted (password: infected) to a file hoster and post the download link. If you do so please make it at least unclickable or even better PM it to us (suggestion: Some ESET moderators and me).

BTW: The title "I Have To Find One Malware Who Destroys The Eset Antivirus And Which Do Not Make Detect!" implicit you want such a malware. :D

BTW2: Why has the text of the OP such background colours?

Hello rugk, 

@ BTW2, a little OT but I find that this happens with some browsers and some forum softwares, if I copy some text from another forum or website with a background color other than "white" it will also be copied along with the text, to prevent that from happening I copy the text and paste it into my "search box" in my browser, and then I copy it from the search box and paste it here, that fixes this little issue for me.

Test 1. (copied from post 1 and pasted directly here.).....

Hello, Today I have just seen a virus which destroys Eset! The virus do not make detect by Eset! Besides this virus destroys pc and steal quite the Passwords! I have to make what so that Eset adds it to the database ?

Test 2. (copied from post 1 then pasted into the browsers "search box" -> then copied from the search box and pasted here.).....

It seems it's mostly IP.Board powered forums that this is happening on. But if I would make the colored text above a "quote" then the color will disappear and the quote window and background will look normal. 

Test 3......

I think the above statement is exaggerated. 

"a virus which destroys Eset" - Not sure what that means but surely any security software can be bypassed if an application is run with administrator rights and installs its kernel drivers for instance.

" this virus destroys pc and steal quite the Passwords!" - Again, it's not clear how a pc could be destroyed and I presume you didn't mean any hardware failure that the malware could cause to a computer. 

"I have to make what so that Eset adds it to the database ?" - Simply submit the file to ESET as per the instructions

Same here the background color from Marcos post above is also being copied, not only the text. 

I have never looked into why this is happening as I have my little quick fix for it

that I use as a work around solution.  :D

Edited by SweX

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

It may just be poorly-written malware which prevents the operating system from starting up as normal.

In any case, ESET's researchers will examine it once it is submitted.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

OT @SweX

Ok that's why I have enabled "Paste as plain text by default" in the options.

And in the editor there is also the ability "Paste as plain text" so you can use this.

And this "search box copying" rings a a bell to me. :) But I often use my start menu for this...

But where has he copied the text from? I can only imagine a translator tool, but I don't know anyone with these background colours.

Edited by rugk

As I specified, I am French and I use a translator. I am going to call eset France, excuse me but you cannot know the destructive power of this software who blow up the pc. Thank you anyway (excuse me , I am French)

I mean as well as if I send the file, I risk my pc at the same time. This virus is too dangerous, I can you send it only there .zip having made out a will on a machine virtual you will see.

@rugk, yeah, but it's a non issue for me really....it is what it is  :D

@nbko52

No worries you don't need to excuse yourself, I don't know about the other members but I understand most of it anyway. But I must say the translation tool you use should go back to the English class. :P

Can you consider to use Google translate instead as I find it translates a bit more accurate at least when I have translated English and French in the past.