Blocking of my everyday websites

I've just bought the Smart Security Premium product. I cannot access some of my regular websites.

Error msg

HTTP/1.1 307 Temporary redirect Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate Connection: keep-alive Content-Length: 0 Host: bpp.eset.com Location: https://help.eset.com/getHelp?product=essp&version=15.1.12.0&lang=1033&topic=how_resolve_bp_browser_error&issue=00110500 Server: ESET BPP server

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

1. With browsers closed, enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Launch a browser and reproduce the issue
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here (only the ESET staff can access attachments).

Please provide a bit more detail. 
I'm assuming 'Help and Support' is via eset?? At the risk of sounding like a moron - how can I access eset if my browser is closed?
If it's not through eset - I'm unsure where to go. My browser is Google Chrome but I can't see 'Help and Support' in there either.  ????

17 minutes ago, galaxydancer said:

Você assume que 'Ajuda e suporte' é via eset?? Correndo o risco de parecer um idiota - como posso acessado ou eset se meu navegador estiver fechado?
Não para os atravados de eset - não há certeza para o ir. Meu navegador é o Google Chrome, mas não há consigo para 'Ajuda e suporte'.  ????

you're going to do what marcos told you to do step by step.
you will access the site that is giving more problem with the program Collector of logs of ESET that he informed with that the program will generate a log and in the end you save the log and send to the milestones. if the file is too big you put it in the cloud and send the link to marcos.

1 hour ago, galaxydancer said:

Error msg

HTTP/1.1 307 Temporary redirect Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate Connection: keep-alive Content-Length: 0 Host: bpp.eset.com Location: https://help.eset.com/getHelp?product=essp&version=15.1.12.0&lang=1033&topic=how_resolve_bp_browser_error&issue=00110500 Server: ESET BPP server

Is this the error message you are receiving when accessing the favorite web sites you mentioned? If this the case, it appears you are being redirected to Eset's product on-line web site which at this point, makes no sense to me.

When you installed Smart Security Premium, did you leave all Eset settings at their default values?

I'm assuming 'Help and Support' is via eset?? At the risk of sounding like a moron - how can I access eset if my browser is closed?
If it's not through eset - I'm unsure where to go. My browser is Google Chrome but I can't see 'Help and Support' in there either.  ????

Thanks.

I have no idea how to generate a 'log' unless you mean a collection of screen shots. I've seen the same error message about 6 times now. Are you suggesting I take 6 more screen shots and then post them somehow to Marcos?

I wouldn't know how to change a default setting in eset. 

Is it possible that eset and my VPN are incompatible? I tried resolving my problem with VPN coy but they could only resolve it on mobile, not PC. The error message mentions eset so I assumed the problem was at that end.

8 minutes ago, galaxydancer said:

You can access Eset on-line help directly from the Eset GUI interface. When done so, Eset will automatically open your Windows default browser and access the applicable help web page.

You didn't answer my question. When does the error message you posted appears?

Edited by itman